Italian artist Simona Bonafini’s “Selfie Fables” series shows Disney characters posing and preening for Instagram, and the results are pretty much spot-on.
Ten-year-old Macy Friday, front left, reacts as she looks back at her family after meeting Hillary Clinton, front right, as she campaigns for U.S. Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., back, during a stop in the newly-renovated Union Station in Denver, Oct. 13, 2014. Clinton appeared at an event to raise money for Udall’s current re-election campaign and then headed to Las Vegas for another appearance on Monday night. (Photo: David Zalubowski/AP) See: This Week in Pictures.
Take 5 minutes out of your morning/night to educate yourself on this young man LL. The brother was LYNCHED. “Crackertown”, North Carolina. Been gone since the morning of Aug. 29th. Day of his first football game of his senior year. All that hard work in the summer for nothin’. #JusticeForLennonLacy
So he was found hanging, the morning of his first big game that he had been preparing for all year, wearing somebody else’s shoes, with his brand new shoes missing. he had a white girlfriend, openly racist neighbours, confederate flags everywhere, marks on his face indicating he was in a fight just minutes before..
Americans love to hate on candy corn. And by love to hate, we mean that in 2012, candy corn was the top-selling Halloween candy.
Queen of tumblr Chloe doing ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
*when SVU comes on*
*when you immediately realize you’ve seen this episode 700 times*
*30 minutes later cause you still watching it*
my hair and i have a very complicated relationship </3
- People in 2000: Y2K is going to kill us all!
- in 2001: Anthrax is going to kill us all!
- in 2002: West Nile Virus is going to kill us all!
- in 2003: Weapons of Mass Destruction are going to kill us all!
- in 2004: SARS is going to kill us all!
- in 2005: Bird Flu is going to kill us all!
- in 2006: E. Coli is going to kill us all!
- in 2007: Vaccines are going to kill us all
- in 2008: The Bad Economy is going to kill us all!
- in 2009: Swine Flu is going to kill us all!
- in 2010: BP Oil is going to kill us all!
- in 2011: Obamacare is going to kill us all!
- In 2012: The end of the world is going to kill us all!
- In 2013: North Korea is going to kill us all!
- In 2014: Ebola is going to kill us all!
- Me: Eh, it will work out
- I'm more afraid of the police tbh.
Here’s the link to my @abcnewsradio interview that aired this morning! Listen here: http://slacker.com/r/GnPRQ
One of my favorite stories on the site today. Inspiring story about women entrepreneurs in Haiti working together…(via What Happens When Women Work Together? Magic | HER AGENDA)